Global Gas Consulting Services
Nexant’s gas specialists have considerable international experience and an established track record in every area of the gas business, ranging from the initial investment strategy and planning stage through to the provision of institutional and capacity building services for gas sector development. Nexant has provided extensive advisory support for the monetization of domestic natural gas resources, e.g. gas-to-power, as well as the development of natural gas export and import projects, i.e. LNG and cross-border pipelines.
Nexant’s assignments are carried out by multi-disciplinary teams who can provide a broad range of services and draw on the resources of Nexant’s other sectors of expertise, such as power, petrochemicals, liquid petroleum products, clean energy, and energy technology, to deliver integrated sustainable energy solutions. Nexant’s consultants offer a wide range of experience that has been gained through operational and management positions with international and national energy companies; major engineering companies; management consultancies and international development banks.
Nexant’s range of gas sector consulting services includes:
- Market analysis and forecast supported by Nexant’s proprietary World Gas Model (WGM).
- Market studies covering the full natural gas value chain, spanning from gas-to-power to gas-to-chemicals.
- Gas pricing analyses.
- Due diligence services on natural gas development and gas-based investment projects.
- Advisory services covering mergers and acquisitions of gas infrastructure projects.
- Commercial gas transaction support and advisory services.
Gas Sector Development
- Gas monetization studies and gas master plans.
- Development of gas sector regulatory framework.
- Domestic gas pricing and tariffing policies.
- Economic and financial evaluations of gas projects.