Visionary Thinking. Proven Expertise.
Nexant can perform project feasibility studies quicker and more efficiently because we have extensive databases of commercial information, technology, and production economics. Specific aspects of project feasibility studies include:
- Market overview including identification, characterization and attractiveness of addressable target markets
- Profitability and price forecasts, including “netback” forecasts, or the revenue actually received at the plant gate
- Pro-forma competitiveness as compared to leading competitors, both on a cash and landed target market basis
- Technology overviews, including license availability and cost of production economics
- Cash flow model (in Excel) resulting in IRR and NPV projections
- Other aspects that might be analyzed include environmental issues and regulations, downstream investment opportunities, benefits to the community, and investment incentives that might be available